18 members found this post helpful.
Birdsplanet Forum Rules
Birds Planet Rules and Regulations
Most of the rules or guidelines presented below have been dashed off just to improve the quality of the website. A few of the guidelines appear to be more prohibitive therefore they function as rules. The rules narrated below are in two forms – Compulsory and cardinal.
1. Members are issued only one account each. If someone identified to have more than one accounts; will be band permanently.
2. Posting political or religious matters ,quotations and smiler content on forum is prohibited.Admin/moderator can delete or physically remove that kind of content'
3. Members are not allowed to make personal attacks or abusing other members. Attack the message – not the messenger. Similarly criticize the ideas – not the people.
4. Try to avoid excessive foul language. Swearing and nuisance are strictly prohibited on this board since it is a family-oriented site.
5. Any kind of flaming content or post is strictly prohibited. If you have any complaints about a post, you are directed to communicate the same through PM or email to email@example.com
6. If found any inflammatory or abusing post, it would be removed straightaway or edited. The offending party would receive no more than two private warnings via PM/E-Mail or one final administration warning. If the practice continues, the member will be banned for a week. And if the incident nonetheless continues happening repeatedly, the member would face a permanent ban.
7. Copying the content from internet without any pressing reason is not allowed. If a piece of content is to be copied it should be no more than 3 lines and should have a reference to the source from where it is copied. [added - 20th July, 2001]
8. Birds planet admin and moderators reserve the right to delete, modify any post or ban/block any member with mutual consent in vast interest of the forum
Advertising and Promotion
1. All posts that have advertising and promotion content (commercial) nature ARE not allowed on BirdsPlanet forums.
2. External links to commercial websites with the intent to profit and/or promote a commercial entity are not allowed.
1. We here at birdsplanet.com want a friendly courteous community with no personal attacks or abusing.
2 . Posts are to be posted in their respective forums like the posts for the “selling a bird” should be posted in the ‘Birds for Sale’ forum. Your posts would receive better responses if posted in the right forums.
3. Always use descriptive subject lines and do research your post prior to posting. This reduces the chances of double-posting. Before the posting, do scan the previous posts to make sure if the same content is already posted.
4. Always respect the privacy of others. Do not post the contact information of others like phone numbers, addresses or pictures without their prior permission.
5. Do not spam, post commercial-oriented posts and useless content
The below mentioned signature guidelines are to be taken into consideration carefully:
1. Signatures have to be no longer than 3 lines
2. Signatures may contain a link to your personal website
3. Signatures carry the same rules applied to posts i.e. no inflammatory content, no swearing, no personal attacks or no adult material are to be posted on the forums.
4. Signatures should not have images more than 150px in height.
If you are found violating the above mentioned guidelines, you would be asked to change your signature. If you fail to do so, we have the right to change it.
These guidelines are much easier to understand and follow and we do hope to see you following the same to make the community run smooth.
Last edited by Naz; 09-06-2011 at 03:31 PM.
BirdsPlanet.com cannot and will not be held liable for any problems/complications in the deals made through this forum.