Verified Member
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Supporting new commers

According to recent topic in discussion another get together,,,

i am putting this topic under discussion,
    if a person has love for bird but recent price rise in bird hobby is killing his passion and keeping him away from his hobby,
    should fanciers support him or rather always look toward their pockets.

is liyay plz all brothers come forward and start discussing on this thing agar apka bird thora sasta chala jata hy to yar is main konsa esa nuqsan hy.... if u realy want to support hobby

i am stepping forward and i would always sale my birds lower than the price of market.

and please make some sort of price list, and as most of us are selling birds through this forum so plz birds prices suggested on the will of all members should be followed by members of this forum
    Last edited by likeaquarian; 12-08-2011 at 07:23 PM.
    Alhamdu lillah
    Zebra Finch, Java sparrows, Budgerigars,love birds, diamond doves, Red Rumped parrots, Cockatiels, Rose ringed parrot, Alexandrine, fewww others

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Supporting new commers

Quote Originally Posted by likeaquarian View Post
    According to recent topic in discussion another get together,,,

i am putting this topic under discussion,
    if a person has love for bird but recent price rise in bird hobby is killing his passion and keeping him away from his hobby,
    should fanciers support him or rather always look toward their pockets.

is liyay plz all brothers come forward and start discussing on this thing agar apka bird thora sasta chala jata hy to yar is main konsa esa nuqsan hy.... if u realy want to support hobby

i am stepping forward and i would always sale my birds lower than the price of market.

agar budgie 600-700 ka market rate hy bhai mjh se 500-550 le lo par shoq ki gharz sy.
    support this or rather step back
    that will be great help!!
    but if someone is able to pay you 550, even 600 wont be a problem

Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

Totally Agreed
    plz seniors take some action

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6 members found this post helpful.

There are a lot of people in Pakistan who have love for food and are dying of hunger. I would rather feed them.

This is a hobby. To promote it you have other ways.
    You can't afford it, don't have it. Work for it and you will realize the value of money and the bird you buy from it. I started with budgies because I couldn't afford anything else. I still have a lot of budgies and trust me I love them more than anything and I am proud of what I have. Later on I added more species to my keep list and I am proud of that as well.

Just to let you know I do give reasonable discounts when I am selling and when I feel like it and I did receive a reasonable discount when I was buying cockatiels from a friend. I think committing yourself for giving and getting discounts is not a good idea. Please jo cheez afford nahin ker saktay na lo politicians ke tarah imdaad na mangoo…after all its just a hobby.

If someone is asking for a higher price, he must have a reason for it. You feel the prices are high, don’t buy it. Why make your life complicated?

If someone is dishonest we should all highlight that so that no one is ripped off.

Verified Member
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Mazahir u are totally taking it on wrong side, brother
    imdad bhaiya ap sy kon mang raha hy kiya yeh ghunda gardi nahi hy k 25k ka grey ka pair len or 38k ka uska aik baby sale karain, just watch the context before pointing it out, or ap lagatar is price waly topic ko negate kar rahy hain bhai ap prices na kam karo lekin yeh imdad dont u think u are writtinng it wrong
    Last edited by likeaquarian; 12-08-2011 at 08:22 PM.
    Alhamdu lillah
    Zebra Finch, Java sparrows, Budgerigars,love birds, diamond doves, Red Rumped parrots, Cockatiels, Rose ringed parrot, Alexandrine, fewww others

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 members found this post helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazahir View Post
    There are a lot of people in Pakistan who have love for food and are dying of hunger. I would rather feed them.

This is a hobby. To promote it you have other ways.
    You can't afford it, don't have it. Work for it and you will realize the value of money and the bird you buy from it. I started with budgies because I couldn't afford anything else. I still have a lot of budgies and trust me I love them more than anything and I am proud of what I have. Later on I added more species to my keep list and I am proud of that as well.

Just to let you know I do give reasonable discounts when I am selling and when I feel like it and I did receive a reasonable discount when I was buying cockatiels from a friend. I think committing yourself for giving and getting discounts is not a good idea. Please jo cheez afford nahin ker saktay na lo politicians ke tarah imdaad na mangoo…after all its just a hobby.

If someone is asking for a higher price, he must have a reason for it. You feel the prices are high, don’t buy it. Why make your life complicated?

If someone is dishonest we should all highlight that so that no one is ripped off.
    I totally agree with you Mazahir.
    Even I remember those days when I used to save 5-10 rupees from my pocket money to get the budgies pair that used to cost me 80-100 rupees at that time but I put Fischers in my wish list and when I found myself with sufficient reserve fund, I got them as well and the wish list continued till today and so on....
    Abbas
    abbas285@gmail.com
    0333-2252835

Mentioned
    870 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

2 members found this post helpful.

I read that thread....huzaifa. brother. people who claim that birds are cheep on shops i disagree with it..i give u example i purchased african gray in 47k and i offer many people that i want to sale out my gray pairs and i even was ready to give in 40k each pair to fanciers but no one show me interest. When i sold all pairs to a brooker in 45k each pair. Now same pair are people purching from him in 60k to 70k each pair.

Huzaifa brother i request you please purchase a pair of african gray...in 25k and keep him for 3 to 4 years and meanwhile in these 3 to 4 days when male or female died add again male and female...after 3 to 4 years when you get a baby of african gray then you deicde what price is best for a baby.

As per matter of shopkeepers selling in low price.
    1. Mostly birds are fresh import...
    2. Mostly people sell to shopkeeer in emergency when they need money and shopkeeper get benefit it and purchase in low price.
    3. Mostly birds are surviving in shops on medicine when u move those birds to home mostly birds goes ill.

Yes on same way some breeder /shopkeer try to make extra money or try to sell in high price then market ...to a new commer ...its new commer responsibility to verify it before buy for verification fourm have section of prices...where everyone can discuss the price.

regards
    Muhammad Jamil Naz
    Ph # 03004011785

---------------------------
    More then 1000 pet products under one roof - with Home Delivery
    visit www.birdsplanet.pk

Verified Member
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

to isi liyay to keh raha hu sab forum members mil kar aik price list banain or usay update karty rahain taky sab k liyay koi set point to ho, standard to bany, yahi bat mene apni first post ki last two lines main ki hy,

or abbas bhai mene bhi birds tohfy main nahi liyay mene bhi hazaro rupay spend kiyay hain apni hobby ko barqarar rakhny k liyay, main bhi student hu or apny taleemi ikhrajat k sath in sab ko bhi manage karna hota hy, par dukh hota hy jab dekhta hu k shoq ko peso main tola jata hy or shoq ko jis had tak ho saky giraya jata hy....
    Alhamdu lillah

Verified Member
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

seeing my rating i have nothing to say but to laugh really louder hahahahahahaa
    Alhamdu lillah

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 members found this post helpful.

I have used a crude word "Imdaad" in context to the politicians. Apologies if it offended you Huzaifa.
    I wanted to prove a point. It’s just a hobby not a necessity of life.

Members who have read this thread: 3