User Tag List

Thread: Australian parrot found

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Australian parrot found

AOA.. how r u all. Today in morning visit to my small setup I have found a Australian parrot.. The search for owner is up... Anyone whos parrot flew away can contact me.... Location is G-13/2 isb... Parrots conditions seems like it has been lost from last evening as eating food more than other seems hungry... Rest the parrot is fine and active... Owner of parrot can contact freely....

Regards

Javed Aslam

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Re: Australian parrot found

Ill check my birds tomorrow in the morning

A month back one of my fischers lovebird male flew away here in g-13, as very few people here are keeping the parrots and there are no trees/shades for birds to hide them as well as there is no food and water source available birds normally stay around. I was lucky to get my fischer back after three days Bird was stressed when caught back but is ok now
    I guess one reason behind staying around is the call of other birds/their mates etc, other reason may b the food/water as according to my neighbour's bacha party bird was visiting my cages regularly to get some seeds from the floor outside the cages as well as water from the bowl i placed nearby the cage for sparrows
    My Collection: Ringnecks (Lutino, Albino, Pastels, Green tamed) --- Green Cheek Conures --- Sun Conures --- Cocktails (Common White, Charcoal, pied, pearl) --- Eye Ringed Lovebirds (Green Fischers, Black Mask, Lutino, Double Factor Violet, Pastel blue, Albino) --- Non Eye Ringed (Lutino Peachface) --- Javas (White, Grey) --- Zebra Finches (Black Cheek, Common white and others) --- Australian Budgies ---Red Rumps --- Diamond doves --- Chukar Partridges--- Quails --- Francolins.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Australian parrot found

A month back one of my fischers lovebird male flew away here in g-13, as very few people here are keeping the parrots and there are no trees/shades for birds to hide them as well as there is no food and water source available birds normally stay around.
    We are the testking.co.uk in providing SAP toefl and testking exams with 100% exam pass Columbia University Download our latest wikipedia gmat and examsheets ccna or pass real exam of selftestengine Colorado Mesa University

Members who have read this thread: 3