J&J Bird Supplies
CAGED NUT FEEDER
CAGED NUT FEEDER
Every bird is different in their preferences for the type of food that they eat and how they eat it. Some birds eat on the ground while others feed in the trees, some are happy to come out to the open to feed, while others prefer the safety of cover.
One of the main robbers of feed is the squirrel, infuriating and confounding many gardeners!
Now you can protect your precious bird food from those pesky squirrels and let you feathered friends enjoy their meal! Each squirrel-proof feeder is surrounded by a cage to protect the feed from squirrels and other unwanted garden pests.
An ideal feeder to go with our feeding station or as an individual feeder around the garden, it's strong and robust in its construction and holds a good quantity of feed to keep birds happy through the winter.
Simple to use, the feeder features an opening lid for a quick and easy way to refill it.
- Check feeders daily and top up where necessary.
- Spacing feeders reduces competition between birds and allows more of them to feed at any one time.
- If you scatter feed on the floor, change the area every few days, and never put out more than is eaten the same day, to discourage vermin.
- Never put peanuts or suet balls out in nylon mesh bags as these can trap birds' feet and cause injury.
- Clean feeders regularly.
- Diamentions: Hight 9", Diameter 5.5"
Shop from our Physical Store
BirdsPlanet (Pet store)
16-C, Abul Hassan Isfahani Road, Near Mobilink Franchise, Faisal Town Lahore.
Call/ Whatsapp 03351419323, 03008874039, 03111222845
Monday to Saturday: 10am to 9pm
Share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, make announcements, or welcome customers to your store.